- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a Upturn account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Upturn may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that Upturn will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Upturn cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, including the AUP, as determined in the sole discretion of Upturn will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- Subject to section 2.1.2, the person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
- Upon completion of sign up for the Service, Upturn will create a PayPal Express Checkout account on your behalf, using your email address. Depending on your location, Upturn may also create a Upturn Payments account on your behalf.
- You acknowledge that PayPal Express Checkout and/or Upturn Payments will be your default payments gateway(s) and that it is your sole responsibility as the Account Owner to activate and maintain these accounts. If you do not wish to keep either of the payment accounts active, it is your responsibility to deactivate them. For the avoidance of doubt, PayPal Express Checkout is a Third Party Service, as defined in Section 15 of these Terms of Service.
By subscribing to any of our plans or purchasing any of our services or digital products the buyer is agreeing to the following:
- The buyer agrees to allow us to send visitors to their website.
- The buyer agrees not to hold us liable for any impact they incur from the traffic they receive from us.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to provide us with an accurate URL when placing an order.
The materials on Rank60’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Rank60 makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
We cannot guarantee any kind of results (ad clicks, leads, sign ups, sales, etc) from using our services.
Further, Rank60 does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Rank60 or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Rank60’s website, even if Rank60 or a Rank60 authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Rank60’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Rank60 does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Rank60 may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Rank60 does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Rank60 has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Rank60 of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Rank60 may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the land and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.